Who We Are
To achieve this mission, the MetroSquared Foundation Inc. will:
· The Foundation works to assist families who are caring for a loved one by providing grants to the Caregivers. This program provides funds to the Caregivers to recognize and reward them for the work that they do or did.
· The Foundation will support with financial contributions various organizations that provide shelter, organization and structure for abused, neglected and abandoned children so that those organizations can continue to provide the necessary support and care options. All children need a home to provide a sense of security and unconditional love. Unfortunately, for many children, “home” is a place devoid of these necessities
· The Foundation will work with the various Veteran’s organizations to recognize the services of military veterans.
· The Foundation will purchase bad loan portfolios of medical debt and will forgive the bad debt. Thereby relieving the financial burden to the families that have incurred the medical debt.
The foundation will continue to grow with the proposed areas such as:
- Veteran & Military Causes
- Children Without A Home
- Humanitarian Care
- Medical Debt Forgiveness